CPR Course Information
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (for any healthcare providers)
- American Heart Association Heartsaver First-Aid / CPR / AED (for general public)
- Every Wednesday
- First Saturday of each month (unless conflicting with holiday, call for rescheduled dates due to holiday)
- 9:00 am
- Either 8:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- $65.00 (includes book and certification card)
- Plus $25.00 for first-aid
Please call Scott County EMS to sign-up at (812) 754-0500, ext. 21 or click here to complete the on-line registration.
All participants must pay prior to the class. CPR classes must have a minimum of three participants enrolled by the Friday before the class. If the class is cancelled the participants who have paid may receive a refund or may use the credit for the next month.
Want to make an online payment?
Click the button below to make a credit / debit card payment.