Advanced EMT Course Application
Advanced EMT Course Application Instructions
Please read the following information carefully...
- Those interested in applying for the Scott County EMS Training Institute's Advanced EMT Course must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent (copy required)
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Applicants must provide a copy of his/her valid driver's license
- Applicants must possess a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card (can obtain through the training institute for an additional fee)
- Applicants must agree to complete all of their ambulance ride time with Scott County EMS and all clinical time at Scott Memorial Hospital unless other arrangements are made with the Scott County EMS Training Officer
- Must hold a current EMT certification
- Prospective students must complete the Advanced EMT Course Application and submit:
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
- Copy of driver's license
- Copy of current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card
- Current copy of EMT Certification
- Completed and signed copy of the Student Financial Agreement Form (see button below)
- Files may be faxed to 812-754-0501
- ATTN: Danny Basham
- or e-mailed to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Upon acceptance into the Advanced EMT program, a non-refundable payment of $300 is due at the time of application submission. The remaining balance of $600 is due according to the payment policy. NOTE: Deposit will be returned to the payer if the course schedule changes prior to the start of the program and the student is no longer able to attend.
**Please note that this is for tuition only and does NOT include the cost of the textbook.**
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!