CPR Course Information
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (for any healthcare providers)
- American Heart Association Heart saver First-Aid / CPR / AED (for general public)
- K-12 School teachers AHA CPR certification.
- Currently we offer classes on the Second and Forth Tuesday nights every month. However we will schedule classes if needed.
- Classes on Tuesday nights are from 6:00pm until 10:00pm. However we will schedule a special time if needed.
- $60.00 (includes book and certification card)
- $60.00 for first-aid (includes book and certification card)
- $120.00 for combination of CPR and first -aid.
- $30.00 for Blood-borne Pathogens Course
- $30.00 for AHA CPR skill check offs, with online certification of book work
Please call Scott County EMS to sign-up at (812) 754-0500, ext. 3 or click here to complete the on-line registration.
All participants must pay prior to the class. CPR classes must have a minimum of three participants enrolled by the Friday before the class. If the class is cancelled the participants who have paid may receive a refund or may use the credit for the next month.
Want to make an online payment?
Click the button below to make a credit / debit card payment.