EMS Course Application
EMS Course Application Instructions
Please read the following information carefully...
- Those interested in applying for Scott County EMS Training Institute's Course's must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent (copy required)
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Applicants must provide a copy of his/her valid driver's license
- Applicants must possess a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card (can obtain through training institute for an additional fee)
- Applicants must agree to complete all of there ambulance ride time with Scott County EMS and all clinical time at Scott Memorial Hospital unless other arrangements are made with the Scott County EMS Training Officer
- Perspective students must complete the EMS Course Application and submit:
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalant
- Copy of driver's license
- Copy of current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card
- Completed and signed copy of the Student Financial Agreement Form (see button below)
- Files may be faxed to 812-754-0501
- ATTN: Caelynn Stickels or e-mailed to [email protected]
- Upon acceptance into EMS program's, a non-refundable payment of $250 is due at the time of application submission. The remaining balance of $600 is due according to the payment policy. NOTE: Deposit will be returned to the payer if the course schedule changes prior to the start of the program and the student is no longer able to attend.
- Payment arrangements can be made on the class, after the deposit is made.
**Please note that this is for tuition only and does NOT include the cost of the textbook.**
You can fill out our Class Application ONLINE!
- Please be sure to reference which class you are interested in!